Thursday, March 4, 2010

19th Post


I was asleep from 9 pm to 12.30 am ; I'm sick and I need rest okey ? Haha. Well, the reason I woke up is that my tummy couldn't stop making these weird noises menandakan that Im hungry. I dont have a choice but to cook something so that I can stop these weird noises thing. So I decide to cook telur goreng makan with nasi and kicap with margerine. That's my favourite food, if there's no maggi. Hehe. It took about 30 minits to chew the nasi and telur goreng sampai habis. Lama gila lah kan nak habiskan one pinggan of nasi. Hahaha. Its okey, good for your digestive system, i think. Whatever.

So, nak masuk the good part. Bila nak balik to my room, I saw this black bushy tail hidden behind my mom's curtain. Oh okey, its april, my cat. No big deal. Then baru aje nak naik tangga. My cat started to make this weird noises. Sungguh aku terperanjat habis. Ingatkan hantu ke apa. It goes : MEEEAAAA WWW, MEEEEEEAAAAAAAWWWWWW! Pergi lah dekat tempat kejadian. Selak curtain, guess what apa yang aku jumpa? April and this orange male cat sort of berdating. And then saya pun berconversation dengan my cat ( I know macam gila, but april macam faham. HAHA)

Aina : April, what are you doing here?
April : meow~
Aina : Oh, dating dgn this cat eh?
April : meeeoowwww~
Aina : Hehe, dah pandai menggatal eh?
April : meeoww~

And then turn that orange cat pulak mengiau. SAH! Dorang berdating! HAHA.
I sat at the nearby chair, try to think what will happen, sambil mengobserve date kucing tu.
Suddenly, april bertukar posisi. It looks like she wanna seduce him because she's showing her butt towards that orange cat. SAH! April dah masuk mating season! Haha! Aku panggil nama april, and april pon meow and meow and meow, and kept on showing her butt in a very weird way. Sumpah aku tak boleh stop berhenti gelak tengok april in that position. I dont even know why. Alexi pun pernah like that, but aku rasa kesian. But april, rasa lawak. Maybe sebab aku tak sangka kot. Hahaha. Cute sangat tengok dorang dating. Hehe. Kucing pun pandai. Ingat manusia je yang pandai berdating. Hehe. Dah, aku nak tido. Ngantuk makan ubat selsema. Chow chow.

TuanKepadaApril :
Nana Sabarudin

2 Comments:

Blogger yanamia said...

HAHHAHA AKAK, COMEL GILA!
musim mengawan ke skg??

March 4, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Aina Sabarudin said...

akak tak tau.
april da masuk 11 bulan,
maybe kot. haha

March 5, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home